JSPAC Workshop – Better Together!
Perkins, Special Populations & Data: Better Together!
Better Together! is based upon the PIPE-STEM process developed by NAPE and used by schools and colleges over the past decade around the country. The process includes two full days of in person training as well as intermittent Technical Assistance calls/webinars/activities. Each school or college will need to provide dis-aggregated program level data on student outcomes prior to the first day of training. This workshop is definitely a team sport and 5-10 members are encouraged. The fee is only $75/per team member! Sign up today.
- Register at Calendar/Registration
JSPAC “Bridging the Gaps” 3 Hour Regional Workshops
Bridging the Gaps! Regional workshops include beginning and intermediate topics on equity, student success, and Perkins. The workshops are approximately 3 hours long and continue the conversations started at the Bridging the Gaps conference:
- How do the education systems in California work together?
- How do we provide adequate and comprehensive support services to ensure each student at the K-12, adult education or community college levels have opportunities and meet with successes as they move from system to system?
- How do we ensure each student understands there are over 12,000 careers available to them?
- How do we meet the requirements of our grants while ensuring student success and enhancing the soft-skills business demand?